GuidePedia

0
Google Adsense Are remove My Clicks and EARNINGs of original Clicks

















Today's Most Popular Issue  is Dropping Adsense Earnings After Calculating . Many of Publisher's Are Not Happy with This issue Every one want To Solve this Issue. Personally i Face this Problem Previously. So I Was Found Many of Forums 100's of People's Are Talking on This Issue. i notice every one Just Talking About this issue No one Leave any Answer that Explain Finally what Will Result is Google Adsense Continually? Cancelling My Clicks and My Earnings? so I want To Share Personally Survived Experiance Containing This Issue, Before Explaining The Experiance here is Bellow Some Alternative Question's By User's.


  1. Google adsense is Removing My Clicks And Earning Why?
  2. For What Google adsense Cancel My Clicks And Earnings Also from my Dashbord?
  3. Adsense Erase My Adsense Earning And Clicks After Showing on Today's earnings
  4. Google Adsense Show Less Clicks But Statcounter Show up Both Clicks why?


Two Week Ago i was Shocked to See My CTR Rate Increased Upto 5% from the Average of CTR 2% that time. I Was under Stand some Thing Goes Wrong Here? At the Current day i Set up 3rd Party Clicks Tracker i Found one IP is Clicking Many of Time on My Adsense Ads? so That's Means some One Try To Disable my Adsense Account.. after Knowing About Invalid Clicks i try to Found any Legal Way to Stop Invalid Clicks at the Same day i Report To Google Adsense with IP information Who Clicks Invalid On my Ads ..

one Day Was Passed at The Very Next Day i face this New Problem that My Earnings and Clicks Was Cancel , Erased, after Showing on Dashbord That Was Really Hurting after This Issue i was Personally Contact With Google Adsense Expert M Usman ( Bahawalpur/ Punjab) He Explain That The Cancelling of Clicks and Remove Current Earning is The Reason of Invalid Activity Because of Some One Try to Disable you. Because i was Submit Report for Invalid Clicks Google Adsense Tracking Invalid Clicks in This Reason My Clicks Will Be Cancelled & Earnings Also after only 3 Day's Every Thing Will Be Normal and Also increased Earnings. so The Final Answer is ...,

Adsense Will Never Hide Your Clicks or Earnings Adsense is Really a Wonder Full Program To Earn Your Profit Remember Don't Think Any Way That Google Hiding Your Clicks or Google Cancel your Clicks if You are Facing This Problem Then Please Start Tracking your Clicks Using Statcounter Instruction  
and If You See some one Clicks on your Ads Invalidly To Don't Wait Report About This to Adsense Directly 
How to Report About invalid Clicks to Adsense Here


Post a Comment

 
Top